Akwaaba to our website
Seminar to mark the 2015 World Meteorological day
The John A. Kufuor Foundation in collaboration with NYCOB Enterprise Consortium is organizing a seminar to mark the 2015 World Meteorological Day, on Friday 27 March 2015, at 08:30 – 12:30 p.m. The event takes place at the John A. Kufuor Foundation premises on 9 Sixth Circular Road, Cantonment in Accra (see map enclosed).
27/03/2015, John A. Kufuor Foundation premises-Accra
WAAPP Monitoring and Evaluation Workshop
West Africa Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAPP) organized a 2-day monitoring and evaluation workshop to harmonize M&E system and reporting format.
23/02/2011, Fumesua, Kumasi,
Workshop on 'Missing Link'
17/03/2011, WITC conference room
Training for content managers for the Ghanaian CHM
21/02/2011, Excelsa Lodge and Conference centre
- Fish and fisheries of Kpong Headpond [posted on: 10/06/2015]
- Genetic structure of 9 populations of black chinned tilapia in coastal waters of Ghana [posted on: 10/06/2015]
- Kogyae Strict Nature Reserve [posted on: 10/06/2015]
- Meeting socioeconomic objectives in Ghana’s sardinella fishery [posted on: 10/06/2015]
- Structure and dynamics of demersal assemblages on the continental shelf and upper slope off Ghana, West Africa [posted on: 10/06/2015]