Akwaaba to our website
Seminar to mark the 2015 World Meteorological day
The John A. Kufuor Foundation in collaboration with NYCOB Enterprise Consortium is organizing a seminar to mark the 2015 World Meteorological Day, on Friday 27 March 2015, at 08:30 – 12:30 p.m. The event takes place at the John A. Kufuor Foundation premises on 9 Sixth Circular Road, Cantonment in Accra (see map enclosed).
27/03/2015, John A. Kufuor Foundation premises-Accra
WAAPP Monitoring and Evaluation Workshop
West Africa Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAPP) organized a 2-day monitoring and evaluation workshop to harmonize M&E system and reporting format.
23/02/2011, Fumesua, Kumasi,
Workshop on 'Missing Link'
17/03/2011, WITC conference room
Training for content managers for the Ghanaian CHM
21/02/2011, Excelsa Lodge and Conference centre
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Tropical Biodiversity and Ecosystems [posted on: 19/11/2015]
- University of Ghana Research Report, ORID Office of Research, Innovation & Dev’t 2012/2013 [posted on: 14/07/2015]
- University of Ghana Research Report ORID Office of Research, Innovation & Dev’t 2013/2014 [posted on: 14/07/2015]
- A taxonomic and geographical catalogue of the seaweeds of the western coast of Africa and adjacent islands [posted on: 14/07/2015]
- Food and Feeding Habits of Grey Mullets in Ghana [posted on: 14/07/2015]
- Fisheries of Two Tropical Lagoons in Ghana [posted on: 14/07/2015]